Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (Highlight Video)

Well, January is finally here and the combine is only a week away. Even though Jata hasn't been recognized as a top prospect, I still think he has a chance to be first round selection. Jata has pace, he reads the game incredibly well, he creates opportunities for others and he knows how to score. What some people may not know is that Jata has some of the best ball skills I've seen at the college level. In the past few weeks I have had the chance to witness this first hand. I'm eager to watch him play at the combine because I really want to see him take on some of the best college players in the country. I'm also interested in seeing the look on people's faces when he proves to all the doubters that he can ball with the best of them.

Check back next Saturday for an update on his progress at the combine. I will posting something new after each game.

For a list of the Top 50 Midfielders by Buzz Carrick from 3rddegree.net click here!

Oh, and here's the final Highlight Video I just finished. Enjoy!

No comments: