Saturday, February 14, 2009

Watch and Wait (Highlight Video)

While we wait to hear more about the Fire's preseason, I thought I'd give you guys the chance to view Richard Jata's Highlight Video(below) that I made about a month ago. It's about 10 minutes long and by the end it should give you a general idea of how talented this kid really is. He scored 32 goals total in college, but I could only get 17 on here because not all of the games were filmed. I also have a goal from the time he spent with the Carolina Dynamo. The first part of the video is just some passing and dribbling, but the video gets better and better as it goes on. The goals that took longer to find are towards the end, but take the time to watch the whole thing and let me know what you think at the end of it.

The Chicago Fire will be leaving for Mexico tomorrow and I'll try to post the results of their games as soon as possible. I'm curious to see how the team lines up in Mexico with Rolfe, Thorrington and Busch all back from training with the U.S. Men's National Team.

No comments: