Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chicago Fire - Jata Video Clip

The other night I stumbled upon this video of Marco Pappa, Logan Pause and Richard Jata, which was made while the Chicago Fire were training in Bradenton, FL. Marco and Logan talk in the beginning, but at the 38 second mark, the camera shows Jata giving some clips and sound bites to some media personnel. I think it has something to do with the rookies and their desire to make it in the MLS.



Jata is still in the running for the 24th and final spot on the 2009 Chicago Fire roster. I believe that they have solidified 23 spots, but are leaving the last spot open until the team finishes training in California. I'm looking for Jata to get some playing time against Chivas USA on March 7th, in hopes of upping his stock before the Fire staff makes their final decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or wasn't the deadline earlier this week? March 2nd I want to say. So have the fire made their call and just won't let anyone else know?

http://www.examiner.com/x-4910-Chicago-Fire-Examiner~y2009m3d5-Chicago-Fire-preseason-round-up